Q: Time for making the applications?
Ans: There is no bar for making the applications for the grant of new licence to manufacture pesticides. However, in case of renewal of licence, applications are required to be submit before 31st December (the validity period of licence for the year concerned).
Q: Days for making the applications?
Ans: No specific days and time have been earmarked for obtaining the application in case of grant of new licence. But the applications are required to be obtained before 31st December in case of renewal of licence. However, the applications can be submitted in the office time during any working day of the week.
Q: Check list of the to be furnished?
Ans: 1. Registration certificate from CIB & RC, Faridabad.
2. Fee for the grant/renewal/addition of new product.
3. Application in Form III/IV.
4. NOC/Consents (Air & Water) from Haryana State Pollution Control Board.
5. List of machinery.
6. List of laboratory equipment.
7. Name and affidavit from the person responsible under section 33 of Insecticides Act, 1968 (for manufacturing and marketing separately).
8. List of protective clothing/first aid/Fire fighting devices.
9. Detail of medical expert.
10. Inspection report and recommendation of the inspecting team.
11. Certificate from the Trade Mark Registry (For Trade Name)
12. Agreement of manufacturer and marketing agency for endorsement of marketing agency’s name.
Q: How and when the application to be submitted?
Ans: An application in all respect is submitted to this Directorate for grant/renewal of pesticides licence. Which after completing the necessary formalities is disposed off with the issuance of licence to the applicants.
Q: Eligibility criteria, if any?
Ans: Before granting/renewing the licence inspection of the unit is carried out to know the manufacturing infrastructure in the factory premises and whether the applicants qualifies to serve the pesticide licence as per list attached.
Q: Time likely to be taken by the Department in finalizing the matter.
Ans: It takes about one month as per provision of the inspection of factory premises is to be carried out by a team of officers from the field office and is reported to this office. On receipt of the inspection report the matter is disposed off within a week time.
Q: Final authority for disposing off applications?
Ans: Licensing officer-cum-Director Agriculture, Haryana, Panchkula is the final authority for disposing off applications.
Q: Officer(s)/telephone no. to be contacted for enquiry?
Ans: Locust Control and Plant Protection Officer, Haryana, Panchkula. Tel:571544, 571533(Ext.34).
Various forms under the Seeds Transaction regulated under the Seeds Act 1966,The Seeds Rules 1968 and Seeds (Control) Order 1983.
Download Application form for seed production under the seed certification programme
Download form for Application to obtain dealer’s licence (Form ‘A’)
Download form for obtaining Licence to carry on the business of a dealer in seeds (Form ‘B’)
Download Application form for renewal of licence to carry on the business of a dealer in seeds (Form ‘C’)
Download Form ‘D’
Application Proformas for Licensing under Dangerous Machinery Act.
Download form of application for licence to manufacture, commence or carry on business as a manufacturer of dangerous machines under Dangerous Machines (Regulations) Act,1983
Download form of application for licence to commence or carry on business as dealer in dangerous machines under the Dangerous Machines (Regulation) Act, 1983.
Download form of application for renewal of licence to manufacture, commence or carry on business as manufacturer or dealer of a dangerous machine, under the Dangerous Machines (Regulation) Act,1983.
Download form of declaration to be made by manufacturer/dealer to enable the registration of dangerous machines under the Dangerous Machines (Regulation) Act, 1983.
Download form of register to be maintained under the Dangerous Machines(Regulation) Act, 1983.
Download form to register of monthly stocks to be maintained by the manufacturers/dealers under the Dangerous Machines (Regulation) Act, 1983.
Download form of application by users for registration of a dangerous machine under the Dangerous Machines (Regulation) Act, 1983.
Download form of Certificate to be granted by the Controller, to the users under the Dangerous Machines (Regulation) Act, 1983.
Download form of register to be maintained by the controller under section 19(3) of the Dangerous Machines (Regulation) Act, 1983.
Download form of registration to be made under the first proviso to sub-section (1) of Section 22 of the Dangerous Machines (Regulations) Act, 1983
Download form of register of nominations to be maintained by the Controller under the Dangerous Machines (Regulations) Act, 1983
The licence for manufacture of pesticides is issued under section 13 of Insecticides Act, 1968 and under the provision of Insecticides Rules, 1971. Before the issue of a licence, it is essential that persons desiring to manufacture insecticides should obtain registration of each insecticide from the Central Insecticide Board and Registration Committee, Govt. of India the registration are issued under Section 9 of Insecticides Act, 1968.
Application for the grant or renewal of a licence to manufacture any insecticides are obtained from the desiring person in Form No. III and Form No. IV under the provision of rule 9 and rules 9(1) of the Insecticides Rules,1971 respectively, as the case may be, to the licensing officer and shall be accompanied by a prescribed fee Rs.50/- for every insecticides subject to a maximum fee of Rs.500/-.
A license to manufacture insecticide are issued in Form V under the provision of rule 9(3) of insecticides Rule,1971 for two calendar years.
If an insecticide is proposed to be manufactured at more than one place separate license is issued.
Download application for the grant of licence of manufacture Insecticides.
Download application for renewal of licence to manufacture insecticides.
Download form for Licence to manufacture insecticides.
The applications for the licenses of Gur/Khandsari units are to be furnished by concerned Asstt. Cane Development Officer along with their recommendation, whereas application for Cane Purchasing Agent are to be submitted by the concerned sugar mill every year.
Form of application for grant of renewal of licence to install a Power Crusher/Centrifugal for manufacture of Gur/Khandsari Sugar.
Download form to install Power Crusher for manufacture of Gur
Download form to install Centrifugal for manufacture of Khandsari Sugar
Download form to install Power Crusher for manufacture of Khandsari Sugar
Form of application a license to work as purchasing Agent of a factory or to do any work in connection with any transaction for the purchase of cane within the State of Haryana
Download form A
Download form B
The farmer who wants to purchase the sprinkler sets, will give in writing to concerned Assistant Soil Conservation Officer, the name of the firm from whom he wants to purchase the sprinkler set. The subsidy on sprinkler set eligible is Rs.10,000/- for S.C./ST and women and Rs.7000/- for other farmers. Also after the installation of set the farmer will make agreement in ‘Form-A’ with concerned Assistant Soil Conservation Officer that he will not sell his sprinkler set for seven years. Assistant Soil Conservation Officer will also take certificate of proper installation certificate of sprinkler set from farmer, copy of orders placed by farmers to concerned firm. As far work of soil conservation is concerned, an agreement is signed between Assistant Soil Conservation Officer and piece worker before start of work. In this agreement name of work, rate, amount, cost of work is mentioned. The masonry works are done by S.C. staff directly on muster rolls by employing labour, skilled and unskilled on D.C. rates and payments are made within the approved estimate of competent authority.
Instructions for Purchase of Sprinkler Sets
Soil Conservation wing of the Department is implementing Water Management Scheme under which subsidy is given to the farmers. The grant of subsidy is governed by Terms and Conditions approved by the Govt.
Q: What is the prime time for installation of Sprinkler sets?
Ans: The prime time for installation is during Rabi Season.
Q: In which type of cases subsidy is granted?
Ans: Subsidy is granted only on loan cases.
Q: Requirements for availing subsidy?
Ans: 1. Assured source of irrigation is essential for availing subsidy.
2. Application on simple paper is required to the concerned Loaning Institution.
3. Design a technical estimates, prepared by Soil Conservation Staff working in the area and approved by the concerned Divisional Soil Conservation Officer.
Q: How the Bank will grant the loan?
Ans: Bank will grant the loan as per their rule & procedure.
Q: Whom the subsidy will be released?
Ans: Subsidy will be released to the beneficiary’s Loan account after successful installation and working of Sprinkler set.
Q: Whom to meet (Name and designation of the Officer)?
Ans: For detail information the farmer may contact concerned Assistant Soil Conservation Officer/Divisional Soil Conservation Officer.
Telephone No: Divisional Soil Conservation Officer:
Q: What are the terms & conditions for the grant of subsidy under the Scheme for the installation of Sprinkler irrigation sets?
Ans: Revised terms and conditions for the grant of subsidy are as follows:-
1. a) A sprinkler set means the equipment installed for irrigation purposes and includes aluminium pipelines with vertical risers and nozles, gated pipes and perforated pipes along with ancillaries like Prime movers and booster pumps etc.
b) Cost of installation of Sprinkler set means the cost of the aluminium pipes, vertical risers, nozzles, gated pipes and perforated pipes along with ancillaries, like stands, prime movers, booster pumps etc. F.O.R. farmers fields and also includes the cost of construction of the Haudi and lifting water for irrigation.
2. A financing agency means, a primary land Mortgage Bank, a scheduled commercial bank or any other institution or body established by the State Govt. for development of land and for irrigation and water management.
3. The land owner adopting sprinkler irrigation system under State Plan Scheme shall be granted subsidy on the cost of installation of the sprinkler sets on his land @Rs.400/- per set. However, under the Centrally Sponsored Scheme the rates of subsidy would be 25% for small farmers 33.3% for marginal farmers and 50% for scheduled caste and scheduled tribe farmers belonging to small and marginal categories, on the cost of installation of sprinkler sets on their land or Rs.5000/- whichever is less or as may be decided by the State/Central Govt. from time to time, provided sets are purchased as per technical designs and estimates approved by the Divisional Soil Conservation Officer/Project Officer.
4. The amount of subsidy would be sanctioned by Divisional Soil Conservation Officer-Concerned and would be on the basis of actual cost of purchase and installation of sprinkler set based on the technical estimate sanctioned by the competent authority authorized by the Government. Sprinkler set shall be purchased by a farmer by obtaining loan from the financing Agencies/Institutions as referred in these terms & conditions.
5. Where a farmer wants to get loan for the purpose, he shall apply to any of the Financing Agency/Institution along with the technical estimate and map of the field showing location of the water source from the firm from which farmer wants to purchase the Sprinkler set.
6. On receipt of the technical cost estimates, the financing agency/Institute would sanction/advance loans according to its own rules and procedure on first come first serve basis.
7. The Financing Agency/ Institution would intimate to Asstt. Soil Conservation Officer concerned that loan has been advanced to the farmer for installation of sprinkler set. Farmer will inform to the Financing Agency/Institution that he has installed the Sprinkler set on his field as per cost estimate/Financing Agency/Institution will send the cost estimate, paid actual bill to the concerned Asstt. Soil Conservation Officer for physical verification. The subsidy would be granted on receipt of utilization certificate by the ASCO from Agriculture Inspector/ Agricultural Dev. Officers (SC)/sectional Officer (SC) concerned & verification by him.
8. In lieu of the Government granting subsidy, the loaner concerned shall have to give a written undertaking (in form ‘A) on Rs.3.00 stamp paper not to sell/transfer the sprinkler set for at least a period of seven years. In case of default, the subsidy be treated as Taccavi loan and shall be recoverable in lump sum as arrears of land revenue. Such a defaulter shall be debarred from further issue of subsidy under this scheme.
9. The amount of subsidy under the State sector scheme will be debited to the head”2702 Minor Irrigation (Plan)-016. Subsidy (iii-4)(a) scheme for the installation of Sprinkler Irrigation Sets(R)”. Under the Centrally Sponsored Scheme the subsidy will be debited to the head” 2702-Minor Irrigation (Plan Scheme)-016-Subsidy(iii-4)(A) Centrally Sponsored Scheme for the small and marginal farmers for increasing irrigation through the use of sprinkler irrigation system in the State of Haryana (50:50 sharing basis).
10. Complete account of subsidy would be kept by the financing agency/institution as well as by the Asstt. Soil Conservation Officer concerned.
11. The Asstt. Soil Conservation Officer would carry out adjustment of above subsidy at the close of every year. He would also maintain accounts in Proform’B’.
12. The accounts of subsidy would be audited by the Accountant General, Haryana, Chandigarh.
1. Dealers to obtain registration:
Dealers desiring to obtain a certificate of registration for selling fertilizers shall make an application for registration to the registering authorities in Form ‘A’ in duplicate along with prescribed fee and a certificate of source in Form ‘O’. The registering authority shall grant a certificate of registration in Form ‘B’. For renewal of certificate of registration, the dealers shall apply to the registering authority in form ‘C’ in duplicate, together with the prescribed fee and a certificate of source.
2. Certificate of manufacture of mixture of fertilizers:
Every person desiring to obtain certificate of manufacture of mixtures of fertilizers shall possess minimum laboratory facilities as specified under Clause 21-A. The applicant shall apply in form ‘D’, in duplicate, together with the prescribed fee. The registering authority shall grant the certificate of manufacture in Form ‘F’.
3. Disposal of non-standard fertilizers:
An application for the disposal of non-standard fertilizers shall be made to the registering authority in Form ‘H’ and the registering authority shall grant a certificate of authorization in Form ‘I’.
4. Sales Permission to outside manufacturers/suppliers:
In order to check the unscrupulous manufacturers/suppliers from entering the State, a system of sales permission has been adopted and the applicants are required to submit the following s:
1. Copy of industrial certificate to manufacture fertilizer.
2. Copy of dealer registration certificate.
3. Copy of memorandum and articles of association/partnership deed/affidavit of sole proprietorship.
4. Appointment/nomination/resolution of nomination of responsible person.
5. Affidavit of responsible person.
6. Quality performance report available in this State or from the Agriculture Department of the concerned State. If the establishment is new, no such report is required.
7. Copy of MOU/marketing agreement in case of a marketing arrangement.
8. Information on the import of fertilizer to be supplied in the State.
Q: Time for making applications?
Ans: At the time of applying for obtaining fresh registration certificate and in case of renewal of the registration certificate, before the expiry of the registration certificate.
Q: Days for making the applications?
Ans: Within one month from the date of expiry of the registration certificate along with a late fee of Rs.50/-.
Q: Fees and Procedure of deposition?
Ans: i) For manufacturing certificate of fertilizer mixtures: application is to be made to the Director of Agriculture in Form ‘D’ in duplicate, along with a fee of Rs.500/-.
ii) For registration certificate to sell fertilizers: Application is to be made to the concerned Deputy Directors of Agriculture in Form ‘A’ or Form ‘C’, in duplicate, along with a fee of Rs.1000/- for wholesale dealer and Rs.500/- per retail under the Head:0401-Crop Husbandry-800-Receipt under Fertilizer (Control) Order, 1985.
Q: Check list of s to be furnished?
Ans: A) In case of manufacturing certificate of fertilizer mixtures:
i) Application in Form ‘D’ in duplicate, along with the prescribed fee.
(ii) Memorandum & Articles of Association/Partnership Deed.
iii) Consent/No objection from the State Pollution Control Board.
iv) Appointment of responsible person.
v) Affidavit of responsible person.
vi) Details of grades of mixtures.
vii) Site Plan
viii) Copy of SSI Certificate.
ix) List of Laboratory facilities.
B) In case of registration certificate to stock/sell fertilizers:
i) Application in Form ‘A’ or Form ‘C’ in duplicate, together with the prescribed fee.
ii) Certificate of source in Form ‘O’.
Q: How and when the applications to be submitted?
Ans: At the time when the applicant desires to obtain/renew the manufacturing/registration certificate.
Q: Eligibility Criteria if any?
Q: Time likely to be taken by the department in finalizing the matter ?
Ans: Thirty Days.
Q: Final authority for disposing of applications ?
Ans: i) Director of Agriculture in case of manufacturing certificates of fertilizer manufactures.
ii) Dy. Directors of Agriculture in case of dealer’s sale registration certificates.
Q: Contact Persons ?
Ans: i) In case of manufacturing certificate of fertilizer mixtures:- Joint Director of Agriculture (Quality Control) Phone Nos.0172-571553,571544.
ii) In case of sale registration certificates: Concerned Deputy Directors of Agriculture.
Download Form of application to obtain dealer’s (wholesale or retail or industrial).
Download Certificate of registration to carry on the business of selling fertilisers as a wholesale/retial/*industrial dealer in the state (FORM ‘B’)
Download Application for renewal of the certificate of registration to carry on the business of selling fertilisers in retail/wholesale/*for industrial use.
Download Form of application to obtain a certificate of manufacture of physical/granulated mixture of fertilisers (s.o.354 (e) dated june 3,1993)/renewal.
Download Form of application to obtain a certificate of manufacture for special mixture of fertilisers.
Dwnload Certificate of manufacture in respect of physical/granulated mixture of fertilisers or *(s.o. 354(e) dated june 3,1993)
Download Certificate of manufacture in respect of the special mixture of fertilisers.
Download Application for grant of permission to sell non-standard fertilisers.
Download Authorisation for the sale of non-standard fertilisers.
Download Form indicating particulars of fertilisers sampled.
Download Memorandum to accompany fertiliser sample for analysis.
Download Analysis report of fertiliser sample.
Download Form for cash/credit memorandum to be issued by the dealer/manufacturer/ importer/pool handling agency to the purchaser of fertilisers.
Download Form for stock register to be maintained by the dealer/manufacturer/improper/pool handling agency.
Download Certificate of source for carrying on the business of selling fertilisers in wholesale/retail/for industrial use.
The Haryana Agro Industries Corporation Limited is a Public Sector Undertakings, which was set up with the primary objective of providing service to the farmers in the State of Haryana. It was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 in the year 1967. It has an authorized share capital of Rs.1000.00 lacs against which its paid up capital is Rs.414.04 lacs. The Central Government Share is Rs.160.21 lacs and the State Government Share is Rs.253.83 lacs.
Q: What are the objectives of Haryana Agro Industries Corporation Limited?
Ans: Following are the objectives of Haryana Agro Industries Corporation Limited.
(1) To undertake, assist, aid, finance and promote agro-industries, such as Poultry, Dairy, Land Development and Seed related activities and other agro based industries and manufacture agriculture implements, agricultural machinery and other materials and equipments required for these industries in Haryana and in India and to sell the products of these industries.
(2) To promote or conduct any agricultural, commercial, or industrial enterprise, establishment, company or concern.
(3) To acquire, purchase, give or sell implements, machinery, equipment, appliances, tools etc., either on hire-purchase system or on payment by instalments as may be on interest to the company.
Q: Which type of activities are carried by Haryana Agro Industries Corporation Limited?
(1) Trading Activities:- The Corporation has been engaged in trading activities such as sale of seed, fertilizers, pesticides, tractors and other agricultural machinery like diesel engines, electric motors, mono-block pump sets, tyres/tubes, batteries and spray pumps etc. at economical prices to the farming community besides ensuring their genuineness. The Corporation has a network of 17 Farmers Service Centres and about 12 Sale Centres scattered throughout the State of Haryana at Ambala, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Y.Nagar, Karnal, Sonepat, rohtak, Hissar, Jind, Kaithal, Gurgaon, Palwal, Narnaul, Sirsa, Fatehabad, Rewari and Bhiwani. The Corporation has also a network of over 150 dealers in the district/block levels. The main trading activities of the Corporation are as under:
(a) Fertilizer: The Corporation is engaged in the business of fertilizer like DAP, UREA, SSP, CAN, NPK etc. The entire sale of fertilizer is effected from our Farmer Service Centres, Sale Centres and through the dealers network.
(b) Tractors: The corporation provides tractors of all makes to the farmers of Haryana at reasonable rates.
(c) Sprinkler Irrigation System: The Corporation is supplying irrigation sprinkler sets to the farmers at 40% to 60% cheaper rates. A subsidy of Rs.7000/- or 5% whichever is less, is available through Land Development Banks if purchase of sets is financed through bank loans. In case of women, SC&St farmers, a subsidy of 75% or Rs.10,000 whichever is less is given, if purchase is through bank loans.
(d) Bee Keeping: The Corporation is recognized as State Designated Agency by the Development of Agriculture and Co-operation, Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India for development of Bee Keeping for improving crop productivity. Under this scheme, Corporation imparts training to bee-keepers, farmers, unemployed youth and SC/ST aspirants free of cost and provide free boarding & lodging during training. The trained bee-keepers are supplied bee colonies and bee hives of good quality on 50% subsidy by the Corporation through its registered bee breeders. The Corporation also bears the migration cost of bee colonies.
(2) The Corporation has 3 manufacturing plants in Haryana as detailed below:-
(a) Fertilizers & Chemicals Plant, Shahabad. This plant was set up in 1975 for granulating NPK grade fertilizers and manufacturing a wide range of weedicides, pesticides and insecticides under the brand name of ‘HARAGRO’.
(b) Cattle Feed Plant, Jind. This plant was set up in the year 1975 for the production of cattle feed and other allied products with a capacity of 30,000 MT per annum.
(c) Agro Engineering Works, Nilokehri. This plant was also set up in the year 1975 for the manufacture of most modern agricultural implements, tractor trolleys, water tankers, bus bodies and threshers.
The corporation was approved as a procurement agency for wheat by the State Government in the year 1988. Initially the corporation was allowed 8% share in the wheat procurement of the state which was increased to 10% in 1989 but subsequently reduced to 9% in 1993. In case of paddy, the corporation has a share of 9%. The Corporation is also approved as a procurement agency for paddy by State Govt. with a share of 9%.
The Corporation has purchased 8 acres of land at Barwala and constructed plinth of 30,000 MT for our own use.
The Corporation has constructed godown of a capacity of 55000 MT for storage of good grains at Shahabad (25000 MT), Pipli (15000MT), Jind (10,000 MT) and Murthal (5000 MT). These godowns are rented out to FCI under 7 years guarantee scheme. Besides this capacity the corporation has also constructed godowns of 6300MT (5000 MT at Shahabad and 1300 MT at Pipli) under State Plan.
(6) Petrol Pumps:-
IOC has renovated our petrol pump at Gurgaon under lease hire scheme. The building is complete, latest machinery is being installed. The Corporation has also made a proposal to Ministry of Petroleum, Govt. of India, for setting up of 6Nos. HSD/MS retail outlets at Distt. Sonepat, Kurukshetra, Ambala, Karnal, Kaithal and Palwal. Proposals for setting up four more retail outlets at Distt. Barwala, Hissar, Pipli and Kaithal has been approved by the Board.
(7) Promotional Activities
The Haryana Agro Industries Corporation Limited has been designated as the Nodal Agency by the State Govt. for promotion of food processing and agro-based industries in Haryana. Under this, the Corporation is setting up projects under the assisted/joint sector schemes. The Corporation provides equity participation upto 15% of the equity share capital in assisted sector and under joint sector scheme, the Corporation provides upto 26% of the equity share capital. Till date the Corporation promoted 18 Agro based and food processing projects in the State of Haryana for manufacturing Barley Malt, Vegetable oils and Ghee, Milk and Dairy products, Pet foods, Vegetables/fruit product, egg powders and allied products and for growing flowers, mushrooms etc. The total capital out-lay of these projects is Rs.207.38 crores. The Corporation has already released equity worth Rs.6.43 crores in the above mentioned ventures. The Corporation intends to set up four projects for the processing of turmeric, ginger, red chilly and grading & packing of kinnows in the Food Park to be set up by the State Govt. at Saha Distt. Ambala, Dabawali Distt. Sirsa, Kundli Distt. Sonepat and Narwana Distt. Jind.
(8) HAIC R & D Centre
The Haryana Agro Industries Corporation Limited has also set up a HAIC R&D Centre for research and development activities in the State of Haryana. The centre has already set up a project at Murthal for spawn lab and production of mushroom. The centre intends to set up more units in the state of Haryana.
|2000-2001 Audited||Audited 20012002||Projected 2002-2003|
|A) Farmer’s Service Centre|
|B) Manufacturing Plants|
Download application form
Haryana Land Reclamation and Development Corporation Limited was incorporated on 27th March 1974. The main objective of the Corporation is to reclaim the Alkali Soils to improve the agricultural productivity. The major activities being undertaken by the Corporation are as under:-
1. Reclamation of Alkali Soils.
2. Production of Quality Seeds.
3. Sale of Agricultural inputs.
1. Land Reclamation Scheme:- The Corporation has undertaken land Reclamation Activity under the Centrally Sponsored Scheme for the Reclamation of Alkali Soils, operable through Agriculture Department Haryana. Gypsum is being provided on 50% subsidy to all the farmers under this scheme. The expenditure of subsidy is being shared by the Government of India and the State Government in 90:10. The sale rate of Gypsum is Rs.1200/- per MT. Subsidized rate per bag on 50% subsidy to the farmers is Rs.30/- per bag.
The farmers can contact nearest Sale Centre/Managerial office of the Corporation situated all over the state to meet their requirement of Gypsum.
2. National Oil Seed Production Program:- Gypsum is also distributed as a source of Sulphur to the farmers of the State under Oil Seed Production Program on 75% subsidy. The expenditure of subsidy is being shared by the Government of India and the State Government in 75:25 respectively. The sale rate of Gypsum is Rs.1200/- per MT. Subsidized rate per bag on 75% subsidy to the farmers is Rs.15/- per bag.
3. Production of Quality Seeds:- The Corporation has a farm of 1419 acres at Hisar with total cultivable area of 1280 acres. The farm was transferred to this Corporation to this corporation on lease by the State Govt. during 1976-77. Corporation raises foundation seed and Certified seed of high quality as per seed production programme of Haryana Seeds Development Corporation on this farms. The seeds produced at the farm are available to the farmers in the State through HSDC network, commercial crops are also grown on the left out area to have optimum utilization of land. The main seed production programme of cotton, paddy, wheat, Rye and Moong crop beside sugarcane as commercial crop are undertaken.
Besides above, the Govt. in the Agriculture Department has transferred 23 farms during 1998-99 with a total area of 1092.6 acres for self cultivation and also for lease. Six farms with a total area of 597 Acres 4 Kanals 9 Marlas are under direct cultivation seed production programme are being under taken on these farms as per seed production programme of HSDC. Remaining 17 farms with a total are of 495-1-11 acres have been given on lease on annual bases through open auction. These farms have been transferred for a period of 25 years at a lease of Rs,1000/- per acre with 10% increase after every five years.
4. Sale of Agriculture of Inputs:- The Corporation is selling fertilizers, Weedicides, Pesticides, Insecticide to the farmers in the State. These inputs are stocked as per stock-in-plan finalized by the Director of Agriculture, Haryana and demand as per as availability of material in the market. At present no subsidy is available on the sale of Weedicides and Pesticides.
In addition to above, the Corporation also procures Spray Pumps, as per subsidy programme and allocation made by the Department of Agriculture.