Birth & Death Certificates

Whom to contact for availing the Birth and Death Certificates

Rural Area:- For Rural area, one has to apply to the District Register (Births & Deaths) cum Civil Surgeon of the concerned district.
Urban Area:- For Urban area one has to apply to the Registrar (Births & Deaths) cum Secretary of concerned Municipality for Birth and Death registration and certificates
  Form for Birth Certificate
Form for Death Certificate