As and when it is decided to construct a colony, advertisement is released in the leading news papers for inviting applications from the public. In the advertisement, plot area, plinth area, category, tentative number of houses, detail of accommodation, eligibility, cost and other conditions in brief, and particulars of offices/banks for obtaining and accepting the application forms are given.
Detailed terms and conditions are given in the brochure-cum-application form as under:-
1. Period of registration
2. Description of accommodation and price of house and mode of payment.
4. Eligibility conditions.
6. Mode of allotment.
7. Other general information.
Sample Application Form, Affidavit and Income Certificates are available on this Web site.
i. The applicant should be a citizen of India and should have attained the age of 18 years at the time of registration.
ii. The applicant should be resident of Haryana or should have been working in Haryana for at least six months on the date of application or should be employee of Haryana/Central Government, Faridabad Complex, any Board, Corporate Body, working under the control or supervision of Haryana Government or the Government of India or Ex-Serviceman, or a retired Haryana Government Servant. (The benefit shall be extended only to those ex-servicemen/retired Haryana Government Servants who want to settle in Haryana.)
iii. The applicant should not own a house in Haryana, Delhi, and Chandigarh in his/her name or in the name of his/her wife/husband and any of his/her dependent relatives including unmarried minor children.
iv. Not more than one application shall be entertained under the scheme from an eligible Person, his or her spouse, any of his/her dependent member/relative.
v. The applicant, his/her wife/husband or dependent relatives who were earlier allotted House/Flat by the Housing Board and has transferred the same to some other person under the transfer policy of the Board is not entitled to get his name registered for five years from the date of transfer.
vi. Income group for eligibility will be as under:-
|Category||Monthly family income at the time of registration|
|Economically weaker Section.
|Upto Rs. 2500/- P.M.|
|Low Income Group(LIG)||From Rs. 2501/- to Rs. 5500/- P.M.|
|Middle Income Group(MIG)||From Rs. 5501/- to Rs. 10000/- P.M.|
|Higher Income Group(HIG)||Above Rs. 10000/- P.M.|
· Family income includes income of applicant, his/her spouse, unmarried minor children and dependent relatives.
· Salary income includes besides other items, Basic Pay, D.A., A.D.A., H.R.A. ( in excess of 10% of basic pay), C.C.A., other allowances, special Pay, Interim Relief, Overtime allowance and fee, Commission, perquisites, Profit in lieu of or in addition to any salary or wages etc.
The Housing Board Haryana makes reservation of houses for following categories.
|1.||Depositors of 25% of the total cost and any amount over and above 25% including full cost at the time of registration||25%||4%|
|2||Haryana State Government Employees.|
|a) Haryana State Government Employees who have more than 5 years of service at application to retire||HGE I)||3%|
|b) Haryana State Government Employees who have 5 years or less service according to rules relating to their superannuation.||HGE II)||2%|
|3.||Retired Haryana Government Employees||[HGE(R)]||2%|
|4.||Housing Board Haryana
Employees (Spill over houses shall go to State Govt. Employees referred to in Column No. ii(b) above.
|5.||* Scheduled Castes||(SC)||18.5%|
|6.||Handicapped and Blind Persons||(HC)||1.5%|
|7.||War-Widows, Disabled Serviceman, ex-serviceman, Serving Military Personnel and their Wives, I.A.F. Benevolent Association, Freedom Fighters and G.R.E.F. Personnel||(SMP)||10%|
|8.||* Backward Classes||(BC)||5%|
|9.||Widows excluding War-Widows||(Widow)||2%|
The spill over applicants/flats shall go to the general pool.
* Reservation for S.Cs and B.Cs as notified for Haryana is available only to those who are domicile of Haryana and certificate should be got issued from the competent authority of Haryana.
MODE OF RECOVERY
Hire Purchase Scheme
Under this scheme, recovery is made as under:-
|Amount payable with application||5% of the advertised cost||10% of the advertised Cost|
|Amount payable after draw of lots.||10% of the advertised cost||10% of the advertised Cost.|
|Amount payable at the time of Allotment||25% of the allotment cost less Amount already deposited.||30% of the allotment cost less amount already deposited.|
Balance in monthly instalments over a period of 8 to 13 years (period of recovery depends upon the terms and conditions of the financial institutions from whom loan is obtained for the construction of houses.
Partial self financing scheme/self financing scheme
The mode of recovery varies from scheme to scheme. In some cases, 85% of the cost is recovered before possession and in some cases 60% before possession and balance after possession in quarterly/monthly instalments.
1. List of successful applicants is prepared by draw of lots after the construction of houses upto roof laid level or within 18 months from the closing date of registration which ever is earlier. The Board is considering to change this procedure.
2. A waiting list to the extent of 25% of the total No.of units is also prepared by draw of lots which remained operative/valid for a period of six months from the date of draw of allotment of houses.
3. Applicants not successful in the draw are refunded the amount without interest.
4. The allotment for specific houses is made by draw of lots out of successful applicants after the completion of houses.
5. Applicant is not entitled to any interest on the amount of earnest money where HBH allots him/her a house or refund the amount within a period of two years from the closing date of registration. In other cases, interest as applicable in case of saving bank accounts of nationalised banks is allowed on the amount paid with the application at the time of registration for the period after the expiry of two years from the closing date of Registration to the date of allotment/refund whichever is earlier.
6. Amount deposited with application at the time of registration shall be forfeited if the applicant withdraws his application till the date of offer of house by the Board. Balance, if any, will be refunded by the Board without interest
1. After the close of registration, applications so received are scrutinised. List of successful applicants is prepared by draw of lots.
2. After the receipt of completion report of the houses, the specific houses are allotted by draw of lot.
3. There after allotment letters are issued and allottees are required to deposit the requisite amount and to take possession within thirty days of the issue of the allotment letter failing which allotment is liable to be cancelled by forfeiting 50% of the amount deposited with the application at the time of registration and the balance is refunded without interest.
Houses are generally allotted on hire purchase basis. In case of Economical Weaker Section, 25% of the cost is recovered before handing over possession of the houses and in other categories i.e. Lower Income Group, Middle Income Group & Higher Income Group, 30% cost is recovered before possession and remaining in monthly instalments over a period of 13 years. Recovery is made through the Estate Managers who have been declared as Competent Authority under Chapter VI of the Haryana Housing Board Act, 1971 to take action against the defaulters. At present, there are 12 Estate Managers in the State. Click Here to see the head-quarters of each Estate Manager and the No. of colonies under control.
1. The first instalment is payable in the following month in which allotment letter is issued.
2. Instalments are deposited by the allottees directly in the Banks authorised by the Board.
3. No cash is accepted in the offices of the Estate Manager.
4. Instalments are payable by 10th of each month.
5. In case instalment is not paid by 10th , show cause notice is issued by the Estate Manager for imposition of penalty.
6. For non payment of instalment within the show cause period, penalty upto 25% of the amount due can be imposed.
7. Presently penalty at the rate of 10%, 15%, 20% and 25% is imposed for the default of one, two, three and four months respectively.
8. When the allottee is defaulter for more than two months then eviction proceedings are also initiated.
9. After the issuance of eviction orders, possession of the house is taken in due course of law with the assistance of police, if required.
10. Cases are also referred to the Collector for recovery of arrears as arrears of land revenue.
11. The appeal against the order of imposition of penalty/eviction lies with the Deputy Commissioner of the District Concerned within 30 days from the date of order U/S 54 of the Act.
12. In case where possession of the house is taken back from the allottee, the amount is refunded as per clause 2( r ) of the Hire Purchase Tenancy Agreement after forfeiting the total No. of instalments due, from the date of allotment to the date of taking back possession of the house, penalty imposed and other wears and tears in the house etc.
13. After the receipt of all instalments and other dues, if any, no due certificate is issued.
14. After the issuance of no due certificate, the allottees are required to get the conveyance deed executed in their favour at their own expenses.
15. The individual accounts of the allottees are maintained in the office of the respective Estate Managers and they should contact in the office of the Estate Manager to reconcile their accounts and to point out discrepency, if any.
16. Enhanced Land Compensation (ELC) and enhanced final cost demanded, if any, by the Estate Manager should be deposited within the stipulated period otherwise it attracts penalty as well as interest for the delayed period.
17. Allottee can obtain annual account statement for the instalments deposited by them from the office of the Estate Manager in the month of April every year.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The hirers are allowed friendly/family transfer of the houses subject to the following terms and conditions:-
1. The transfer is allowed after two years from the date of allotment provided Application for transfer complete in all respect is received at least six months before the expiry of Hire Purchase period. (Period is five years in case of houses constructed under Mahatama Gandhi Awas Yojna (M.G.A.Y.) and houses allotted to the H.B.H. employees)
2. No transfer is permissible once full payment of the house is made.
3. The transfer of tenancy rights is not restricted to the blood relations and the same can be transferred to any other person also.
4. The transfer is allowed more than once.
5. No transfer is permissible until and unless all the arrears due on the date of submission of application for transfer is cleared.
6. No eligibility condition has been prescribed for the transferee except that the transferee shall be major i.e. completed 18 years of age at the time of transfer.
7. No transfer is permissible in case of any litigation.
8. Prescribed transfer fee is as under :-
|One room house||10% of the cost or Rs. 2400/- which ever is higher.|
|Two rooms house||10% of the cost or Rs. 5000/- which ever is higher.|
|Three rooms house||7.5% of the cost or Rs. 6000/- which ever is higher.|
|Four or more rooms house||7.5% of the cost or Rs. 7500/- which ever is higher.|
PROCEDURE FOR TRANSFER
A. The hirer who fulfils all the above noted conditions is required to submit the s in the prescribed proformas as under in the office of the concerned Estate Manager of the colony:-
I. Application in Form No. T-I
II. Affidavit on non judicial stamp paper of Rs. 3/- duly attested by the Magistrate1st Class in Form No. T-II
III. Attested Photocopy of allotment letter.
IV. Attested photograph of transferor and the transferee.
V. Process fee of Rs. 100/- (non-refundable) in the shape of bank draft in favour of the Housing Board Haryana payable at Panchkula.
B. After scrutiny of the relevant papers, permission for provisional transfer is conveyed to the hirer if papers are found to be in order and the hirer is required to furnish the following s/transfer
fee within fifteen days:-
I. Indemnity bond to be given by two independent persons on non judicial stamp paper of Rs. 15/- duly attested by Magistrate 1st Class in Form T-V
II. Affidavit by transferee on non judicial stamp paper of Rs. 3/- duly attested by Magistrate 1st class in Form T-VI
III. Indemnity bond by transferee on non judicial stamp paper of Rs. 15/- duly attested by the Executive Magistrate/Magistrate 1st class in Form T-VIII.
IV. Prescribed transfer fee.
C. Final permission for transfer of allotment of house is conveyed to the concerned Estate Manager under intimation to transferor/transferee after the receipt of above s and transfer fee. Transferee is required
to execute fresh hire purchase tenancy agreement in the office of the concerned Estate Manager.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Provision for addition of name of the wife/husband as the case may be by the hirer in the allotment of houses under Hire Purchase Scheme has also been made subject to the following terms and conditions:-
1. Addition of name is only allowed during the currency of hire purchase tenancy agreement and once full payment is made/no due certificate is issued, no addition of name is allowed.
2. Name can be added at any time after allotment.
3. No addition is allowed in case of any litigation.
4. Addition of name is allowed only in the cases where arrears due on the date of submission of application are cleared.
5. Fee payable for addition of name is as under:
|One room house||2.5% of the cost at the time of addition or Rs. 600/- which ever is higher.|
|Two rooms house||2.5% of the cost at the time of addition or Rs. 1250/- which ever is higher.|
|Three rooms house||2.5% of the cost at the time of addition or Rs. 2000/- which ever is higher.|
|Four rooms or more Rooms house||2.5% of the cost at the time of addition or Rs. 2500/- which ever is higher|
PROCEDURE FOR ADDITION OF NAME
The hirer is required to submit following s in the office of the concerned Estate Manager:-
1. Application in Form A-I
2. Affidavit on non judicial stamp paper of Rs. 3/- duly attested by the Magistrate 1st Class in Form A-II.
3. Affidavit of husband/wife whose name is to be added on a non judicial stamp paper of Rs. 3/- duly attested by Magistrate 1st Class in Form A-III.
4. Attested Photocopy of allotment letter.
5. Process fee of Rs. 50/- (non-refundable) in the shape of bank draft in favour of Housing Board Haryana payable at Panchkula.
After scrutiny of the relevant papers, permission is conveyed to the hirer if
papers are found to be in order and he is required to deposit the requisite fee. After the receipt of requisite fee, permission is conveyed to the concerned Estate Manager under intimation to all concerned.
In most of the Housing Colonies, shopping booths and commercial sites have been planned for the convenience of the residents of the colonies. These commercial properties are disposed off through open auction or inviting sealed quotations. Mode of Recovery and general terms and conditions are as follows:-
MODE OF RECOVERY:
A. In case of Auction:-
1. 25%of the total bid is required to be deposited at the fall of the hammer on the spot.
2. Another 15% of the bid amount is required to be deposited within thirty days from the acceptance of the bid failing which 25% amount deposited at the time of auction is liable to be forfeited.
3. Balance 60% is payable either in lump sum without any interest within sixty days of the issue of the allotment Letter.
In sixteen half yearly equal instalments with interest. At present the rate of interest is 20.5%. First half yearly instalment is payable after six months from the date of auction.
B. In Case of disposal by inviting sealed quotations:-
1. 15% of the quoted amount is payable with quotation.
2. 25% of the quoted amount is payable within thirty days of the acceptance of the quotation failing which 15%amout deposited with quotation is liable to be forfeited.
3. Balance 60%is payable either in lump sum without interest within Sixty Days from the acceptance of quotation.
In Sixteen Half Yearly equal instalments with interest. At present the rate of interest is 20.5%. The first half yearly instalment is payable after Six Months from the date of Issue of the allotment Letter.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE IN CASE OF AUCTION/INVITING SEALED QUOTATIONS:-
· The bidder/quotationer should be major.
· The property is auctioned on AS IS WHERE IS BASIS.
· No division/amalgamation of property is allowed.
· No transfer is permissible till full payment is made where after the property is transferred in the name of the purchaser through conveyance deed.
· Expenses on Conveyance deed is to be borne by the purchaser.
· No person is authorised to give bid on behalf of the other unless he holds general power of attorney/special power of attorney.
· No obnoxious trade is allowed in the property.
· No construction is allowed on the first floor unless specially permitted in this regard.
· Verandah in front/side of the shops is to be used only for public passage.
· No payment is accepted by cheque.
· Nonpayment of instalments on due dates attracts penalty up to 25% of the amount due.
· Construction of the site is to be completed within two years from the date of auction as per building bye laws after getting plans approved from the competent authority failing which Chief Administrator Housing Board Haryana is competent to resume the site/constructed portion and to forfeit whole or in part the amount deposited. Extension in the period of construction will be allowed by the Chief Administrator as per policy of Haryana Urban Development Authority as amended from time to time.
· In Case of any dispute, the matter shall be referred to the Chief Administrator, Housing Board Haryana or any Officer appointed by him for arbitration and decision of the Chief Administrator or Officer Appointed by him shall be binding on both the parties.
· In case of violation of any of the conditions, the Chief Administrator, Housing Board, Haryana is Competent to cancel the sale, resume the property and forfeit the amount deposited.